Monday, August 15, 2011

Snow Angel

Good Evening Crafters! I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I wanted to, but it just never happened. I am enjoying my summer with my very active two year old though. I made a card a couple of days ago that I wanted to share with you.


I recently bought an Imagine and I bought Snow Angels to play with. I love the images on this card. I cut this image one layer (I am taking baby steps with the printing and cutting as I don't want to make a mistake, lol) at four inches. I also bought Elegant Edges which is what I used to cut the matte at 5.25" using DCWV Christmas Stack paper. The card base is Recollections and it matches the pink/peach of the girl's outfit. I used Viva Decor Pearl pen in Ice White to add the pearls at the bottom of the card. I also used stickles to 3D the pompom on her hat and Enamel Accents to all the white dots in the sleigh for dimension. I outlined the matte with my white gel pen and inked the edges of the matte. I stamped the saying from Paper Trey Ink.

I am entering this card in a couple challenges:
More Than Favors Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #27 
The cartridge is Winter Woodlands or a similar cut from another cartridge. The sleigh I used reminded me of the sleigh on Winter Woodlands.
My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday
Make a card that represents you and your favorite thing.
I love Stickles, Glass Effects, Viva Decor pearl pens and glitter. They are my favorite additions to my projects.

That's it. I hope you like it. It is pretty simple. I find I am making simpler cards in the last few weeks. Time is of the essence :-).  Thank you to all my new followers! I can't believe I am at 50 followers! You all rock! Have a great night!

















4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I am not familiar with that cartridge, but I adore your cut. I love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Snow Angel is on my Imagine wish list too!! Such pretty images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is my Imagine! Your card is super sweet! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable...such a sweet holiday card!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete