Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello Blogging World!

I apologize for my long hiatus from my blog.  I had a lot of personal issues these last two months that took my attention from this blog. I so missed posting but I didn't stop crafting - just not posting my work, lol.
My son, Ethan, is 2 1/2 years old and he is in daycare. I decided to make treat bags for the other children and I completed them today.


Robyn from My Pink Stamper, makes these bags all the time so I decided to try it. I cut the snowmen from Imagine cartridge, Snow Angel, at 2.0 & 2.1, left to right. I bought the cellophane bags from Walmart for $0.97. I bought three types if Hersheys Kisses and cut the tag at 4.25" by 5.5" and scored it in half. I used sentiments from two different Pink By Design stamp sets - Winter Fun and Vintage Holidays. When I saw "A taste of Christmas," I thought it was perfect for what I wanted to do.

I am really happy with how this turned out. I made 25 and it was super easy and relatively quick. I hope the kids like it - but of course they will - It's Chocolate!!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment